How do I measure my ring size?
Don't worry, it is perfectly normal not to know your own ring size or someone you are buying it from. To make things easier, we have put together a list of sizing methods to help you figure out the right size. So even if you are not close to us, we can ensure you get the right size.
Using a piece of string or thin paper
1. Use a piece of string or strip of thin paper no wider than 1.4 cm
2. Wrap it around the bottom of the finger you are measuring
3. With a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it joins
4. Use a ruler to measure the length of the string or paper to the pen mark
5. Use the chart below to find your UK ring size
Important: the string should be snug but not tight. It is not recommended to measure when you are cold as your finger is half a size smaller. The best time to measure your finger is during the evening when your fingers are largest. If in doubt, always go a size bigger. It is easier to resize a larger ring.
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)||Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
Use a ring you already own
You can measure your ring size with a ring you already have. Print out a true-to-size ring size chart, and place your ring on the circles until you find the one that matches up with the inside circumference of your ring. You can download the chart here.