Disc of Stones Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by G Marsh Company Ltd (“The Diamond Setter”).
2. This promotion is open to anyone except employees of The Diamond Setter (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition and must be a UK resident.
4. Follow the instructions on Instagram on Facebook.
5. The opening date for entries is 25th September 2020.
6. The closing date for entries is 8th October 2020 11:59 pm GMT. No entries received after this date will be accepted. The winner will be announced on the 9th October 2020 at 11 am.
6. No purchase necessary.
8. One winner will be drawn and will be gifted with 2 Disc of Stones Necklace in Sterling Silver, original design. The winner may choose a gemstone except for diamond. Gemstones to choose from are: Zergonia Crystal, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire or Citrine. The winner agrees to facilitate the order online in order to redeem the prize, by means of a special voucher provided by The Diamond Setter.
9. The prize is not for sale, non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available. The offer cannot be used in conjunction to any other offers and valid for full priced items only.
11. The Diamond Setter reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be chosen and decided by The Diamond Setter. The winner agrees to be subscribed with The Diamond Setter's mailing list and agrees to provide the information required in order to process the prize giving. The winner agrees
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. The Diamond Setter reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be sent by post to the winner's address. The winner agrees to receive the prizes and is responsible for tracking and receiving of the package. The Diamond Setter is not responsible for any loss or damage to the package. No replacement will be issued.
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. The Diamond Setter decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20.By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by The Diamond Setter, without additional payment or permission.
22.Under no circumstances will The Diamond Setter be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. The Diamond Setter will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and The Diamond Setter can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24.Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.